Precision in Project Completion
Your Automated Solution for Real-Time Project Management
(Click on the button for more details)
Project requirements are becoming more complex, prompting project owners and stakeholders to seek real-time information on four main aspects:
- Where is the project compared to schedule?
- Transparent project status reporting for the entire project and per sub-system.
- Identification of present risks, opportunities, delays, or fast-track options.
- Is the project within budget or facing overruns?
- Change order status and mitigations in place.
- Productivity tracking of the on-site workforce.
- Daily L4 schedule work fulfillment tracking by field discipline.
- Transparent communication flow tracking.
- Clear visualization of all work packs and engineering discipline checksheets.
Traditionally, workpacks and checksheet tracking were manual processes critical for sequential handover from construction to pre-commissioning and commissioning. This crucial step is ensured through completion and proper sign-off by the responsible person.
DPGS & Alliance Partners employ a fully integrated completion tool in their approach, providing comprehensive training for your personnel as part of the project team.
For more information or to discuss your project’s unique needs, contact DPGS & Alliance Partners today.